We Make Athens Real Estate House Calls
Your Prescription For Buying:
If you're thinking of buying a home, condo, or other Athens Real Estate, give us a call and we'll personally tour you through different neighborhoods and we'll look at homes that meet your specific needs. Our services are FREE to you! If you choose us and we find you a house, all fees are paid by the SELLER in the form of previously negotiated co-broker and listing agreements. We are local Athens GA Realtors that will work for you to negotiate a price, fill out all necessary paperwork, and all other duties that are in your best interest. All this is at no charge to you. There are no hidden charges!
The benefits of owning your own home are numerous.
The biggest advantages include income tax savings, financial investment, more space and the freedom and flexibility to create your own environment that suits your needs.
Your Prescription For Selling:
Determining the selling price
Determining a realistic asking price is the most important part of marketing your home. Buyers are looking at homes and trying to find the best value for their money. Making sure your home is priced competitively is very important. If your price is too high, you'll miss out on the buyers looking at homes in the price range that your home should be in. Starting too high will keep some potential buyers away. Then, by the time you lower the price, it may be to late. Buyers may have found another home. Others may wonder why the house has not sold or think you are desperate to sell and offer an even lower price than you would have received had it been priced right to begin with. If your home is priced right, it will attract more potential buyers and will sell faster because Athens GA Realtors ® will focus on your home because it is more marketable.
Here's Where We can help.
There is a lot involved in marketing your home. The first step will be to conduct a free Comparative Marketing Analysis(CMA). We will look at records of comparable homes that have sold in your area and also look at homes that are currently on the market. We will compare these properties to yours and this will help in determining the correct selling price of your home and make it more marketable.
Our marketing program consists of:
- Professionally designed and written ads.
- Open house programs.
- Brochures, postcards and personal marketing material.
- Placing your home on different websites on the Internet for the world to see.
- Putting your home on the MLS for all other agents and customers to see.
- Keeping you updated on potential customers and market changes.
- Placing yard sign on your property for neighbors and those passing by to see.
- Representing you and your best interest during all negotiations.
- Handling all the details from listing to closing, so you won't have to
- Advertising in local Real Estate Publications
We would love the opportunity to help you look around at homes on the market or to show you how we can assist you to market and sell your home.
We will listen to your needs and work for you.
Our dedication is full time. Call us today to cure your house needs.
Improving the appeal
When agents are showing your home, you want the potential buyer's first impression to be a lasting one or they may not be interested. Buyers are looking for a home, not a house. Here are a few simple things that will boost the appeal and overall appearance of your home and help improve the chances of a sale.
- Remove clutter from bookcases, tables and countertops (even in cabinets)
- Have as much empty space as possible to create impression of spaciousness (This includes furniture, closets, storage, etc)
- Boxed items should be stacked neatly in the garage not in closets
- Kitchens and Bathrooms can sell your home
- Clean refrigerator inside and out - remove refirgerator art
- Clean bathrooms and place air freshener
- Make them shine
- Update as much as possible
- Curb Appeal is so important - The first impression of your home!
- Make sure the entryways are especially clean
- Cut lawn
- Weed and Rake flower beds
- Plant colorful flowers along front door and walkways
- Clean out gutters and fix sagging ones
- Paint faded or peeling areas
- Fresh paint in the Living Room / Family Room and Master Bedroom can make an impact
- Touch up paint
- Remove stains from ceilings and walls
- Tighten doorknobs
- Clean and shine light fixtures, faucets and ceiling fans
- Replace burned out bulbs
- Clean carpets and flooring
- Clean windows inside and out
- Clean smelling
- Fresh baked goods
- Nutural carpet freshner or Potpourri
- Remember to keep your cat litter box CLEAN
- Pet smells can turn off a buyer
- Take care of those home fix-up projects - you don't want your home to be labeled a "fixer-upper"
- Flowers placed in the Living Room, Dining Room or even the Bathroom can give your home a "cared for" appearance
- Clean and straighten garage
- Open blinds and curtains makes your home Light & Bright
- Remove and replace any fixtures that are not included in the sale before buyers are shown the home
- Professionally Staged homes have set a standard for what a home should look like - This might be a consideration
The Remedy is Simple:
When BUYING a home - You want the most house for your money.
When SELLING a home - You want the most money for your house.
REAL ESTATE ATHENS GA .COM is your local resource for real estate. Call one of our agents today!